Main North RoadBack

This site was the original location of Anthony Shearer building merchants and the Owners Chas S Luney Limited engaged Architecture Studio to design a total redevelopment of the site, involving the demolition of the original facade and warehouse, building a new stand alone retail building, altering the rear warehouse and extending to provide three retail spaces. In addition, a new public car park space was formed to create a high profile retail development.

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien